Thank you for your interest in joining the IHE team. Currently we have the following paid, internship, and volunteer openings:
IHE is seeking an Instructional Designer to help its team review and analyze professional development modules developed during the pilot of the Solutionary Program and make any structural and platform modifications needed to be ready for public implementation. Public implementation is scheduled to launch August 2018.
Send LOI, work plan and budget, qualifications (including work samples), and references by Friday, April 6, 2018. Please provide a cost estimate for Phases 1 and 2 separately. Send to: Sarah Speare, Executive Director, email@example.com. Read the full job description here.
IHE seeks a graduate student to conduct research for expanding our programs. Email Sarah Speare at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the position.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
IHE seeks a social media and digital marketing intern who is aligned with the mission of IHE and willing to exercise and expand their competencies in the areas listed below:
Research and relay new social media and marketing resources, technologies, and practices.
- Work with IHE staff to create new engaging content on IHE’s social media platforms.
- Attend weekly check-ins and IHE’s monthly social media meeting.
- Generate and analyze monthly reports into existing Google docs.
- Conduct metrics reporting (Facebook & Twitter metrics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Has familiarity with: Google docs, WordPress, Excel, Social media platforms (Facebook Pages, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+), and graphic and photo design platforms, Acceptable knowledge: as basic as Canva.com and as complex as Photoshop.
Applicants able to commit 4+ months and 10-15 hours per week are preferred. This is a telecommute position and access to a personal computer with reliable internet is required. Small stipend possible. Applicants should be self-motivated and able to work well independently and with a team. Position requires attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
Applicants should be self-motivated and able to work well independently and with a team. Position requires attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
Please read the PDF with additional information, and send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY – BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The IHE board is currently seeking board members with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Fundraising (with a network of donors)
- Nonprofit financial management/accounting/planning
- Education (teacher/admin/policy/curriculum dev)
- Must be a strategic thinker and have prior experience serving on nonprofit boards.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY – GRAPHIC DESIGN VOLUNTEER
IHE is seeking a volunteer with excellent graphic design skills and a passion for creating a better world. Responsibilities may include (but may not be limited to):
- Applying corporate identity and branding to all communications, including:
- marketing/communication materials for print, web, and social media.
- designing templates for resources such as lesson plans, e-books, etc.
- designing templates for course curricula and related documents.
assisting with finding & formatting photos for various projects.
- Ideal candidates will:
- Be results and detailed oriented.
- Work well independently and as a team player.
- Be thorough, organized, and accurate.
- Have strong design and computer skills.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under short deadlines.
This is an unpaid volunteer position, ideal for a design student looking for hands-on experience, wanting to support a nonprofit, and looking to create client portfolio pieces. Projects will be done remotely from your own work environment using your own equipment. Hours are flexible.
For more information and/or to submit your resume, a letter of interest, and design samples, please email IHE’s executive director, Sarah Speare, at firstname.lastname@example.org.