IHE alumni are a remarkable group of creative, talented advocates whose commitment to a better world makes us proud to call them colleagues. To help support your work and expand the reach of humane education, the IHE Alumni Association is dedicated to helping you
- connect and network with other alumni;
- get exposure and recognition for your humane education work and efforts;
- access career resources and support;
- gain new resources, skills, and knowledge;
- have a say in how the Alumni Association works and in shaping the future of humane education;
- receive special benefits;
- stay informed about the field of humane education and IHE’s goals and initiatives;
- help support IHE’s work for a better world.
Here are just a few ways to get involved now:
- All IHE graduate alumni are automatically members of the Alumni Association. Please take a few minutes to complete our Alumni Info Survey.
- Join our dedicated Facebook page just for IHE alums and students.
- Interested in continuing education opportunities to expand your humane education skills? Or virtual hangouts for connecting and discussing issues important to you? Email Stacy and share your ideas.
- Apply to join the Alumni Association Advisory Board, the volunteer alumni leadership for the Alumni Association. Email Stacy to share your interest.
Questions? Email Stacy, director of alumni relations.
Are you putting humane education into action? Send us your photos! We’d love to see you in the classroom, working with animals, holding court at camp, running a workshop, filming a scene, sharing reverence for nature. Email your photos and/or links to videos to email@example.com.
(Submission of materials constitutes your permission for IHE to publish them on our website, blog, e-news, social media and/or other formats.)