We are currently revising our Solutionary Guidebook. Check back soon for the updated version!
We are excited to offer you a free, digital Solutionary Guidebook to help your students and children build solutionary practices. The guidebook details the multi-step Solutionary Framework and outlines how to use it to educate people to be solutionaries. It also offers case studies covering elementary through higher education along with many supporting resources.
The Solutionary Guidebook will help you guide young people to:
- Research problems that concern them
- Identify the underlying causes of problems
- Find leverage points for solving problems
- Collaborate on solutions that are good for people, animals, and the environment
- Implement their solutions and become successful solutionaries