- Research problems that concern them
- Identify the underlying causes of problems
- Find leverage points for solving problems
- Collaborate on solutions that are good for people, animals, and the environment
- Implement their solutions and become successful solutionaries
- Share their solutions for potential inclusion in our Solutionary YouTube Channel and become eligible for awards
Get your free Guidebook
Coaching students to become solutionaries is one of the most important things that schools can do. Teachers may agree but not know where to start. The Solutionary Guidebook provides a clear process with examples and resources that any teacher can use to develop the research, systems analysis, and critical and creative thinking skills that young people need to become solutionaries. This amazing guide offers teachers a dependable companion as they dive into this essential work with their students. I have not seen anything quite like it in my 25 years as an educator. Five stars.
Imagine a generation of solutionaries who have the knowledge, skills, and motivation to address and solve problems wherever they find them. We can help you educate this generation.