Become more effective in creating a just, compassionate, and healthy world for all.
Our interactive, online classes are a great way for you to put your passion for a better world into practice. Our flexible learning environment quickly builds a powerful, cohesive community of humane educators ready to embark on a change-making journey. Each course runs for six or eight weeks. CEU’s available.
Teaching for a Positive Future is a course for classroom teachers and non-traditional educators who want to inspire their students and/or community to create a healthy, peaceful, and sustainable world. With engaging course exercises, dynamic conversations, and mentorship from the instructor and peers—you’ll gain tools to teach others the skills necessary to become solutionaries for a better world. The course will:
- increase your knowledge of humane education topics.
- connect you with other passionate humane educators.
- guide you to develop strategies to view your life and work through the humane education lens.
- give you the tools to create humane and solutions-focused education lessons/projects to integrate into your classroom or work.
Meet your instructor, Marsha Rakestraw.
A Better World, A Meaningful Life is a course for anyone wanting to make a positive difference in the lives of people, animals, and the planet and is striving to bring more joy and balance into their own life. You’ll receive thought-provoking course exercises, engage in dynamic conversations, and be mentored by your course instructor and peers. This course will help you:
- determine what matters most to your life.
- make choices that do more good and less harm.
- connect with others seeking a changemaking path.
- pursue a joyful, compassionate, and humane world for all.