The world calls. Solutionaries answer.
Discover resources that bring solutionary practices to classrooms and communities and enable people to create a world where all people, animals, and nature may thrive.
- Free digital Solutionary Guidebook to integrate solutionary learning into your teaching and curricula
- Solutionary Unit focused on a provocative real-world question for use in middle and high school classrooms
- Award-winning Resource Center with lesson plans, activities, and materials covering a range of issues at all grade levels
- Workshops and other professional development opportunities to dive into solutionary learning at a deeper level and advance your career
“We are thrilled to be working with IHE to bring solutionary learning to our entire county, serving 113,000 students in 170 public schools (23 school districts) and 100 private schools. The concepts and principles in The World Becomes What We Teach have provided our curriculum and instructional services team with a strong educational philosophy that builds a deep sense of urgency for action and sustainable transformation within our school communities.”
– Andra Yeghoian, Environmental Literacy Coordinator, San Mateo County Office of Education