Our MOGO (most good) workshop is part retreat, part personal development, part educational experience, and 100% invaluable to anyone who wishes to make their lives a manifestation of their greatest vision for a more peaceful, sustainable, and humane world.
Offered in half-day or full-day formats around the U.S. and Canada, you’ll examine what’s most important to you, combine your passions with your talents, and connect with others who share your commitment to live according to their deepest values to create a just, compassionate world for all.
Our interactive, life-transforming MOGO Workshop will help you:
- Learn how best to help people, animals, the environment, and yourself all at the same time;
- Increase your knowledge about the interconnectedness of human rights, animal protection, environmental preservation, and issues of media and culture;
- Gain confidence, skills, and insights for nurturing meaningful systemic change;
- Communicate with others more compassionately and effectively;
- Find support and inspiration through a caring community.
The workshop uses the 7 keys of the MOGO principle as a guide for exploring your values and creating a practical action plan to move forward. Throughout the workshop you’ll explore how to:
- Live your epitaph
- Pursue joy through service
- Make connections and self-reflect
- Model your message and work for change
- Find and create community
- Take responsibility
- Strive for balance
Each participant receives a copy of the book Most Good, Least Harm: A Simple Principle for a Better World and Meaningful Life by IHE President Zoe Weil.
Whether you’re a concerned citizen, educator, parent, activist, or all of the above, this workshop can transform your life. And your life can transform the world.
For an overview of the vision that informs this workshop, please watch Zoe Weil’s TEDx talk: Solutionaries.
IHE has trained several of our graduates to be certified MOGO Workshop instructors who can lead a MOGO Workshop in their area. Find out more about bringing a MOGO Workshop to your area.