The content that follows was originally published on the Institute for Humane Education website at http://humaneeducation.org/blog/2015/01/01/10-popular-blog-posts-2014/
Happy New Year! 2015 promises to be a year full of hope, positive change, and even more people embracing humane education.
We’re always curious about which of our blog posts our readers find the most interesting and useful, so we thought we’d share our 10 most popular blog posts written in 2014. Enjoy!
10. 16 Children’s Picture Books About People Helping Animals
9. 5 Quick Tips for Creating a Compassionate Classroom
8. The Art of Circumlocution and Verbal Evasion: Exploring Euphemisms
7. 8 Videos Exploring Empathy
6. 12 Children’s Picture Books About Sharing
5. 14 Children’s Picture Books Exploring Race and Racism
4. 9 Videos for Exploring Gender Stereotypes and Gender Roles
3. Saving the Forest and the Trees: 2 Activities Exploring Deforestation
2. 6 Activities Exploring Prejudice and Discrimination
1. 13 Children’s Picture Books Whose Characters Have Special Needs
Keep up with our Humane Connection blog by subscribing via email or RSS feed.